GROUNDS FOR DIVORCE: NO-FAULT or FAULT ?
(1) Irreconcilable differences
(2) living separate and apart without cohabitation for 2 years when there are no minor children.
Fault Based Grounds:
(3) Incarceration or felony conviction;
(4) alcohol and drug addiction;
(5) wife is pregnant by another at the time of marriage without husband’s knowledge;
(6) willful desertion for one year;
(8) endangering the life of the spouse;
(9) conviction of an infamous crime;
(10) refusing to move to Tennessee with a spouse and willfully absenting oneself from a new residence for 2 years;
(11) cruel and inhuman treatment;
(12) indignities that make the spouse’s life intolerable; and
(13) abandonment, neglect, or banning the spouse from the home.