GROUNDS FOR DIVORCE: NO-FAULT or FAULT ?
No-Fault Based Grounds:
(1) Irreconcilable differences between the two parties, or
(2) Living separate and apart without cohabitation for at least 1 year. The separation may be voluntary by one spouse or mutually agreed upon.
Fault Based Grounds:
(1) Reasonable apprehension of bodily harm;
(2) False accusation of adultery or homosexuality;
(3) Conduct or treatment which destroys or tends to destroy the mental or physical well-being of the other spouse
(5) Conviction of a Felony.
(6) Incurable Insanity.
(7) Habitual Alcohol or drug use.
(8) Willful neglect or abuse of spouse or child.